Tuesday, March 25, 2008

i am in love yet again!!!!

I have to stop doing it. I seem to be doing it on a regular basis now. I really really must stop falling in love. I seem to be falling in love so frequently that if I increased the frequency the shiv sena men would come and get me. At any given point of time I am love with at least 5 different people. Even as I type this I realize that I am falling love yet again!! In the past one week following are the people I fell in love with.
1..i fell in love with my 8yr old cousin..becoz..he gave me the icecream wch he got by criing so much from my unclee[:p]..sweet fellow i should say...i just love him..love u varum..muah!!!!
2)i fell love wid my my friend ashwathy when she she said anju u no what i loveu..in between when we were fighting 4 an silly issue..i was speachless 4 a min then i said i love u too sweetheart:)
3)i was love wid my mom:D when she got my fav earing wid out even me asking her...love u soomuch maa..
4)i was in love wid an auto driver who had put meter in cochin...imagine dat..non of the auto fellows do dat...i was really:o..
5)I fell in love with myself (yeah guys!! This one is really important. It is very important that u love urself if u want the world to love you. Never fall out of love with urself.) when a little something I wrote for someone’s birthday made that person really happy
6)was in love wid achu when he said i loved the birds..never seen so tiny windchime so cute
7)was in love wid bhaiya[srinath]when he 1st wished me 4 my bday last yr
8)i was in love wid a grandma last week when she said thanku when i made her cross the road
9)i was in love wid the waiter in mingpalace due to his cute smile when i ordered something and made him replace wid something else:)
10)i was in love wid my tally instrutor 4 bearing me 4 1 yr and finally i will b writing my xam tomorow:)
So as u see in the past 1 yr I have fallen in love with so many people and so many times that u can imagine the number of people I would have fallen in love with in the past 21 years. I am worried that if ever I get married and my husband asks me "so, have u had any past relationships?" I wonder what I will say!! :P Jokes apart. Right now I am totally in love with life and seem to be falling in love with everything and everyone. I love this phase in my life. I love writing about it, I love being able to write about it, I love the fact that I always seem to have a smile on my face, a song on my lips and a spring in my step. I love feeling useful and being able enough to help someone I don’t know. I love the fact that I have just enough time to do everything I like to do, I love the fact that I am getting to spend quality time with my friends...at present...make them happy by my small smalla chalis and madatharamz:p lolz

No comments: