Tuesday, March 25, 2008

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzz.........
Sleep........the best thing in my life,apart from being a natural state of rest characterized by reduced awareness of the surroundings is also something I love to do very often.It is a common misconception that long hours of sleep make one lazy,but I justify my long deep slumbers with the fact that "a normal man dies due to lack of sleep but not due to lack of food".Now after knowing this fact how is it that I reduce my sleeping period listening to the misconception..When the cluster is switched on,u r in what is called sweet, deep sleep, so close to tranquil death.What I have is the most hyperactive of such clusters which gets turned on(only the sleep)every now and then.Coming back to the misconception.....I am lazy to the hilt.But this has got nothin' to do with my sleeping habits.I beleive people do stuff only if they r very much interested in it and when they hesitate the others around just call them lazy.Sleep has no place in this picture.I dont understand why people say it is the sleep which makes one a sloth.So cut all the crap and sleep to the fullest.Cheers and happy sleeping

No comments: