Wednesday, March 26, 2008

life in tcr!!!!

well....tcr wat to say...i simply love tcr 4 no matter wat....mom hates tcr...she alws wana stay in a happening place...well me too..butapart from tcr :)...lovely place..very quiet and calm place...used to go to vadakunatham parmekavu thiruvambadi everyday..gng to vadakanathan at 8 was a routine....as soon as appa comes telling him to get ready..though he is tired...somehow he manages to come wid me....
now coming to school life..my 11th..wat to say???i am in short of words when i tok abt that...ssghs has left me wid most weirdest memories...
1st in school...it goes like this..i was the only gal who came from calicut..rest every1 was in tcr itself..so it was a sort of gang based..many were from same school..neighbours ...
i was all left alone 4 1 hr..then i decided this wont work out..i was really frustutated widout toking..well friends u no me na how much i tok...i just shut my mouth when i am sleeping...
so i decided dat i will go meet every1 personally..i went to every1 tokked to them...some girls were really staring at me like anything..i gave a damn..finally started toking to dhanya..1st thing i did was asked a ph number...evg i called her...tokked 4 around 2 hrs..and it was gr8 toking to her...next day in school sat wid her..me as alws was teling poor pjs and killing her:)
next day manju came and asked..ninde veedu evadeya?i told near wadakestand...she said oh tcr anele??i was really suprised:o then only i came to no that ppl say they r staying in tcr when u live in town...phew!!
well ...dat went on....
there started our fs...we still keep in touch...
thr r lot of memories in tcr....
the word my maam said..anjana ne sherikum miss cheyum:(
i really miss my bindhu maam..love u so much maam...
well i will stop here...if i tell i will go on..and on...

No comments: