Friday, December 18, 2009

ahem...its him all the while..!!!!

i heard my mobile shouting its heart to wake me at 7:30am on a monday morn i tried to shut its mouth by putting it on snooze for half an hour...finally he won.. got up..saw a new message which had come when i was in my deep sleep at 7.ooA.m.1 New Message". Thought it would be some gal who would hav sent a "good morning, hav an ausm day" ...... But to my surprise...the message was sent by him....and it had "hey, gud morning...jus thought of meeting u today i am in coimbatore,we can go for a drive and have lots of food becoz both of us love eating..My eyebrows went up...cos he hardly sends me a message early in the morning like that, So i could feel how intensified meet it could probably turn out to be!!!on the spot i got of the bed took bath then went to the temple and rushed to principal to get a permission to go out..it was 9 i messaged him where should i come???he replied i will come and pik you..i was in cloud9 never expected such a reply from him...he told he will come to college around10:30.i was already dressed i have to wait for another 1and half hour i didnt no what to do..i called my friend and told what has happened she told hey i am happy for you.....
i dont y that day it took so long for the clock to strike 10:30..i felf like i was waiting the whole day..10:45 1message received...i opened it he aked whr ru?come out..i ran to the warden to get sign and then and signed and reached the atm..he was there in car suprisingly..i asked car???he told i took from my uncle i said ok...we didnt speak for 20mins...he asked so how ru???i said i am fine...asked him the same..he told he is fine...he asked so which movie you want to go?
i remember him telling me he has not seen pazzasi raja malayalam movie he told ok..we took tickects and movie started...i was sooo happy i could never expect that i am watching movie with him...!!!..i coulnt control my happiness...
movie got over he asked now where???i said u decide then he took me to "dats y food"in rspuram..and then to boomerang..i asked what happened to u..he said nothing y?i said onum ellai
time was 4:30..i felt sad onl 1:30 min felt to reach hostel back.i wished i could spent some etra tim and reach hostel around 10 what to do rulesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss???
then i asked him sorry we had a misunderstandings since 4months..i tld u have always been sweet to me...and i never was faithful to you..he didnt speak anything.....
i asked y ru silent i told u sorry from my heart believe
he said plss change te topic
i said plss say u forgave me..his voice changed i asked what happened to ur voice
EZHUNDHIRUDi...........I was like.........."WAT..this is not your voice!!!???"... again he said..EVLO NERAM THOONGUVA EZHUNDHRu"!!!!!... I was still confused!!!!!!.........then felt one strong "THHHUUDDD" on my shoulder......and again i heard the same sentence with some added words in it!!!"ITS SATURDAY DONT YOU WANT TO GO TO TEMPLE"it was my dad.!!! :(
i serched my mobile
1new message..i opened i wished it could be him..it was dhanya di how ru longtime?heard u in tcr can v meet?
how i wish i could get the day like i dreamt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) loved this one..u can dream so much,,, u should go and meet abdul kalam