Friday, December 18, 2009

movie and a loneliness day :P

Well it was a friday,11th december..only mba's had class in the whole college that really irritated me..just imagaine whole college dont have class and only we the mba's had class..i was really frustuated to the core..i had a headache...i asked sir permission and came to my room in hostel..then i slept..devi knocked the door at 1:30 and asked me how ru?i said i am ok..and was about to go to have my lunch suddenly sweatha and aishwarya came and asked me where ru?we were serching for you...we are going to see paa ru coming??i didnt think twice i said i am coming..time was 1:30 and the show was at 2:10..i asked wheather we will get tickets she told yup..quickly by not even combing my hair i went along them..the movie was good..obviously ab rocked and vidhya balan was gorgeous as alws..we njoyed the movie and came back to the hostel..Then started my hour of loneliness…. I was thinking about the various things that were bothering me… I felt so lonely…
Though I have a Huge circle of friends, I have only a handful of them whom I can call and tell that I just called coz I am frustrated or I am lonely. But unfortunately most of them were either out of India or busy with their wives or busy with something else… That even more added to my loneliness..i called my friend in dubai..i dont y when i talk to him i really get immence plessure...its so fun talking to him...
again i thot of feeling lonely..i called my aunt who is just 8years elder to me...she was not rechable..i got so frustuated then i thout i will make maggi i made maggi suprisingly it was tastier than any maggi i made....i had it..i looked at time it was only 11:30 in night i was not feeling sleepy..next day we didnt have class also i thot i will go home next day..it will be really suprisinging for every1 i stayed in hostel for 25days even my mom was suprised...i am a person who go home every weekend...1st she aked me that when r u coming home?i was extremly happy ..again my mind diverted to boredom i was so lonely...
There are some people who call only if they need something… I tried calling them and Noneof them picked the phone… Is it because they didn’t need me that time? Whatever it is… I am sure that I missed my friends...at 2 i got a call from my friend i was so happy he asked me how ru ..and told i was at office when u called was handling a customer so couldnt pik..i was happy atleast he responded...then we spoke for around 2hrs imagine it was 4 in morning:) he was damn sleepy he was just talking for me he was such a sweetheart to understand my situation..he listened to watever i talked andrespoded too...thank god for giving me such a friend like him.. then i slept off

No comments: