Friday, December 18, 2009

WHAT MADE ME CHANGE AND MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE...!!!

The most important thing in my life are my parents..and my fly members... i don care about the rest of the world,coz wen u start caring n trustin people,dats d moment they backstab u...trust me it really pains....wat if d person u lyk leaves u saying dat I don realy care for u or I was jus havin a tympass...or wat if 1 day u cum 2 no dat ur best friend is not even ur gud frend..well,believe me guys,it has happend wid me,n it can happen wid any1.........1 moment u trust a person,n d next moment,u feel lyk kicking his/her outa ur lyf..n dat has made me more stronger n more independent in lyf..its not dat I don wanna make frends or I'l stop trustin people,but it'l take me a lota tym 2 hav faith in a person...being me a jovial person i have met diff ppls...and no hows the world..very much...i wud add nobody wud have seen the world as i have....trust me...never ever do fs from ur heart dats wat i have learnt....i no fs is the sweetest thing in the whole world but wat to do????time changes ppl changes....we have to acept others as they r...u cant force a person to behave as u beahave ya care as u care...alws expect the unexpected things...many ppl r der who toks to polietly n friendly but to others they may b telling bad things abt u..so friends i wud say never trust any 1 in this whole world other than parents n god!

No comments: