Monday, December 21, 2009

i miss u

I just can't get him out of my mind and I feel unfair because it seems like it's so easy for him to live without me. I hate myself of missing him every moment he's away from me. I wish there's a medicine to forget someone temporary or to make you in control of being in love. If it happens for you to know this medicine, simply contact my friend . I feel weird when he's not around and I'm craving for him as if I will never see him again. I hate this feeling and I wish I am less clingy. It is as if I've never see him for a long time that I keep on looking on the phone screen and waiting for him to call me saying that he miss me . If only he knows what I feel, I'm glad enough to hear that. I feel so lifeless for everything I do is because of him. I'm so super emotional today and I hate this. I love him so much.... You can say whatever you want.. If only I can forget him until he comes back to me again........lol
hows it :P
being single i dont no y i am writing all these hahaha..dont no what is making me do this?

i am becoming etra romantic since 2 months hehe..i am talking as if is my own experience hahaha..after reading my blogs my friends asked me r u in a love failure or ru in love?i said i am not in both..
these all i have kept written in my diary i am all alone..for me when i am alone the writer in me arises:P

No comments: