Sunday, December 20, 2009

its him again lol..

The door bell rings.
i come to attention for a minute and i am so excited and happy at the same time. It is my favourite time of the day. i loves opening the door for him every single evening. It gives me certain unique kind of happiness and satisfaction to do so. One more reason is i loves watching the love for me in his eyes when he sees me. His tiredness, fatigue, stress, frustration all vanishes just by looking at me. Looking at the black saree i am wearing, he thinks “how can you look so beautiful every single time I see you”
i makes way for him to come inside the house but he hardly leaves any place between the two and embraces me in his arms. This is what i was waiting for. A very gentle but passionate kiss follows. He goes into his bedroom for having a shower but shouts from there:
“What’s in for dinner tonight”, he asks. “ I’ve made your favourite dish – pasta, be quick I m just getting things ready for dinner”
“Okies!!! I’ll be quick” he shouts back.
Listening to hisfavourite song i started to prepare for the dinner, laid dishes on the table, carries few things from the fridge. He comes from behind, holds me from my waist (which wasn’t very slim but he always loved it) whispers in her ears “What was the need to make the pastas tonight darling when I have such a huge and hot dish ready in front of me”. i giggles but feels very shy and just managed to speak - “ Oh come on, I m very hungry, let me go and have dinner.
After the dinner, we cleared the dishes and as usual his cell rings (a real workaholic). i gets irritated to his boss who calls him almost thrice a day to discuss work and i have has to listen daily to those boring technical language. But it still gave me a good feeling that he worked so hard for her.
i picks up the tray of two coffee mugs and goes to the balcony where he is still talking on his cell. This is my favourite place in the whole house. The view is just awesome, the cold breeze, the lightings, the serenity, i can spend hours over here. He just finishes the talk on his cell. He asks “ hows your day been”, i replies” quite good, had a great time today, the friend I talked about last week , was here in the morning and we had a blast talking about the yester years, it was really wonderful and we both felt very nostalgic, talking about school days and everything. I insisted her to stay to meet you but she had to leave early in the noon so she left. After that I started writing again the some poem that I talked about, it is still not complete, and somehow I am taking more than my usual time on it. But plan to wrap it up soon. i asks “ hows your day been” . He started replying, going on and on and on, i was partly listening and partly thinking. When he sensed that i am not paying attention, he asked “ hey, where are you lost, whats on your mind?”. i said“nothing” and just as always, he believed me and went on with his story.But i lied. There were million things running in my mind. ithought how wonderful my life is , how caring my husband is, and how lovely home i am living in, how well everything turned out to be, those things that i dreamt of always, i said to myself “ dreams do come true” !!! what a dream..i love dreaming like kajol in ddlj"mere khwabo mein jo aaye aake mujhe ched jaye..use kaho kabi samne toh aaye:P

3 comments:

R L Narayan-Manjunath said...

Hope ur dream will come true....
and btw you will get smarter husband than wht kajol got in DDLJ

Navneet said...

Pretty graphic and romantic. You should archive all this to show them to your Prince Charming when the dream comes true, which it will.
God Bless..

-Navneet

Unknown said...

your husband is so lucky without getting married itself u thinking abt him like this i can understand how it wud be after marriage