Saturday, December 19, 2009

jab we met 2

21-03-2009..u can call this a shopping day too..my first meeting with my friend..first meeting with my friend..i was nervous...we went to glacierpark in gandhipuram..i was so nervous...i was speachless he asked u will speak only through phone not when u meet in person..i was like hmmmm errr...then i showed him the purchase i made from psr he liked 1 cloth..and told my selection is good..i giggled then we walked and reached archies and bought gifts for each other...then i said we will have cofee time was 3:50 and we went to annapoorna[hopefully i guess its annapoorna near lakshmi complex..then i had cofee he had rosemilk...!!!:) then we left the plce at 4:30..i had my bus at 5..supa 1st time...
hmmm that was again another experience going in supa..will never forget that day in my life...
reached tcr at7:30..suppa will not go to tcr..it stops at manuty then i took a rick and when to stand my dad was waiting der..i reached home at 8:) wonderfull day in my life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i no both of them..y u didnt mention their names:)i no u cant forget this day in your life..
its fine dear move on...!!!